Syphon Coffee Maker - HarioRegular price Rs. 9,350.00 Sale price Rs. 8,650.00 Save 7%
Experience 'The Most Theatrical Brewing method' - The Syphon Coffee Maker. One of the most impressive ways of making coffee. It’s a science not a rocket science though!
- Available in two variants: 3 /5 cup syphon
- Bottom glass can withstand 1000℃ maximum
- Wooden handle which doesn’t get warm
- Comes with a alcohol burner
- Anti slip base to ensure it won’t slide during the brewing and protect your work surface from scratches
- Feet of syphon are wider apart to ensure it can be used with a wider range of gas burners
How a Siphon Brewer Works
So how does a siphon coffee maker work? Science!
There are two chambers, and the first is filled with water. By heating the bottom chamber, vapor pressure forces the water to rise into the upper chamber. Here it is mixed with the coffee grounds.
The water, now mixed with the grounds, is pulled back down into the lower chamber (thanks to gravity and a drop in pressure, the “vacuum” effect), through a filter which sits at the bottom of the upper chamber, and the bottom chamber in turn fills with brewed coffee.
A bit of science and a bit of drama might just give you the most exciting cup you have had in a while.